Respiratory syncytial [sin-sish-uhl] virus is a contagious viral disease that can infect a person’s lungs and breathing passages.
RSV spreads rapidly, especially among children. Most people and childern recover from the disease in a week or two, but in premature infants or those with lung or heart problems, severe RSV disease can lead to a serious lung infection.
Severe RSV Signs and Symptoms
If, at any time, you see any of these RSV disease warning signs in a young child or infant, play this MP3 file and call your healthcare provider right away:
- Coughing or wheezing that does not stop
- Fast or troubled breathing
- A fever (especially if it is greater than 100.4°F in infants under 3 months of age)
- A bluish color around the mouth or fingernails
- Spread-out nostrils and/or a caved-in chest when trying to breathe
- Gasping for breath
This mp3 file uses sound to energetically restore the imbalances at the source of Respiratory Synctial Virus relieving symptoms and allows for the restoration of normal functioning. Unlike Acupuncture there are no needles involved and no possible negative reactions. This formlua works on the energy fields of the body. It is not designed to be a replacement for medically prescribed treatment which works on the physical body.